Discover the benefits of instability and elevation training on the Juvo Board®. It allows many modalities to be taught to all fitness levels. We include the Juvo board in our Corrective Pilates & Pilates for Neuro sessions.
- Improves balance and neuromuscular control and stability
- Increases the ability to perform everyday activities
- Improves posture, decreases fall risk and reduces the risk of injury
- Weight-bearing exercise builds stronger bones
- Instability allows for joint and muscular self-correction
- Improves focus and concentration
- Assists in proper form to prevent injury
- Allows for safer inversions to revitalize the brain
What our clients are saying
Cyndi is very knowledgeable. She works scar magic on my knee! Even my orthopedic surgeon is impressed by how great my 6” scar looks! Can hardly see it!
I am impressed by Cyndi's knowledge about the different modalities she uses in her studio. But I am blown away by the depth of her caring for her clients. Forget 101%! She goes 200% to help you get the results you want.
Best Yoga/Pilates studio in Gilbert! Luckily CynShine opened near my work and I have been taking yoga classes during lunch. The studio is intimate and serene, the best escape from sitting all day. No matter your Zen level, Cyndi makes sure you are set up for success. She is super knowledgeable and personable. I can’t wait to explore the other classes and workshops.
Cyndi is all about making sure you understand everything she is doing and why she is doing it. Her passion and knowledge are amazing, you have to go see her!
What a terrific studio and great experience. It starts when you walk in the door, such a calming, yet energizing environment. I've never used Pilates machines before, so Cyndi George made sure that I understood the purpose of each movement and how to complete it properly. She's attentive and knows her stuff. The workout was excellent, and I felt great afterward. I look forward to my next session! Thanks, Cyndi!